Mercedes-Benz Customer Service Manager
You Couldn't Pick A Better Time To Join The Team Here at eStar...
eStar is the new name for Mercedes-Benz Vans and Trucks in the North-West of England and North Wales. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience for the region's commercial vehicle community, driven by our customer's needs and inspired by the latest vehicle technology.
We currently have over 300 staff, located across 5 dealerships. Our locations include Warrington, Deeside, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent and finally, Trafford Park, which we will soon be transforming into our "eEducation Centre".
With the introduction of a new Board of Directors, who bring a wealth of industry experience, as well as a commitment to the wellbeing and development of our people - you really couldn’t pick a better time to join. Our business is built on communication, and when you join - you will immediately notice the friendly, hard-working team environment.
Branch Customer Service Manager - Stoke-On-Trent
We're currently looking for Customer Service Manager to join our Mercedes-Benz Van and Truck team at our site in Stoke-On-Trent.
As a Customer Service Manager, your most important role is leading and motivating our team, to ensure they’re consistently giving the best customer service, going above and beyond wherever possible.
You will have training in order to ensure you know and understand our products and policies, so you're able to effectively communicate this with your team and adhere to our high standards at all times.
- To efficiently manage all administration activities within the service department front of house and back office staff
- To ensure complete conformity to MBTUK, MBVUK and company policy and procedures
- To minimise financial exposure to the business by managing process throughout the job card and customer journey
- To maximise profits through effectiveness, influencing business KPI’s and leading the team to achieve the financial targets
- Main area of focus is the satisfaction of our customers, overseeing key accounts, SLA’s, updates, lead-times and management of complaints
- Decision making
- Customer orientation
- Commercially able
- Conflict management
- Work to deadlines
- Time Management
- IT Literate
If you'd like to apply for this fantastic position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to our HR Team.
>>> Apply Now