Mercedes-Benz Invoice and Claims Administrator
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a professional and competent Invoice and Claims Administrator, to join the Accounts team at our Mercedes-Benz Dealership located in Liverpool (Wavertree). This role may also involve travel to our site in Warrington from time-to-time.
Job Details & Benefits
- Full-Time (Contract)
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
- Generous holiday entitlement of 30 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Referall programme
- 8-hour shift (including weekends)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in an automotive service operation or in a comparable role.
- Proven track record in warranty / service contract administration.
- Basic technical knowledge of Trucks, specifically Mercedes-Benz.
- Understanding of compliance associated with Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of Service-relevant applications.
- Basic computer skills as well as general business knowledge.
- General IT knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The successful applicant will be:
- You are meticulous and thorough in your approach with an attention to detail for accuracy whilst ensuring compliance with company and MBT UK policies and procedures.
- You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise your daily workload to ensure all time sensitive deadlines are met.
- You will be an effective communicator with a keen understanding of customer satisfaction factors.
- You will be a consistent performer who is able to work pressure.
To apply for this role, or to find more - please get in touch with our HR Team by clicking the below link.
>>> Apply Now