Service Administrator - Liverpool
We currently have an opportunity for a Service Administrator with dealership experience in the automotive industry to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership at our site in Liverpool.
eStar Truck and Van is an approved Mercedes-Benz dealership group with 5 locations covering the North-West and North Wales.
We sell the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles including the Vito, Sprinter and Citan vans, Atego, Actros, Arocs and Econic trucks, as well as the FUSO Canter.
We also provide; sales and aftersales support for the full range of Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks, and FUSO Canter, 24 hour commercial vehicle workshops, Suppliers of Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and ReMan Parts, 24 hour roadside assistance and recovery, VOSA Authorised Testing Facilities, Servicing and MOT class 4, 5, 7.
About the Role
The role is supportive, administrative and will include the following responsibilities along with other service administrative tasks:
- Processing workshop job cards.
- Producing estimates and raising invoices (internally and externally)
- Obtaining order numbers for completed work.
- Maximising worked hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved.
- Promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained.
- Liase effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation.
- Keep customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs.
- Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly within the following guidelines:
- Work in progress – nothing over one month old without acceptable explanation.
- Cash Debts – no unauthorised credit facility.
- Account queries – all queries resolved within 48 hours of issue.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Computer literate specifically with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage their workload to meet time critical deadlines.
- In possession of a full driving licence.
- Basic understanding of motor vehicle components and component location.
- Knowledge of 'Kerridge' and warranty procedures would be beneficial.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in the automotive industry with experience in a similar role. However this does not need to be within the Mercedes-Benz network as full training for our systems will be provided.
Benefits offered by the Company include:
- Workplace Pension
- Death in service benefit
- Career Development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year
Application deadline: 12/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.