Service Advisor - Deeside
We currently have an opportunity for a Service Advisor with dealership experience in the automotive industry to join our team at our Commercial Mercedes-Benz Dealership at our site in Deeside.
eStar Truck and Van is an approved Mercedes-Benz dealership group with 5 locations covering the North-West and North Wales.
We sell the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles including the Vito, Sprinter and Citan vans, Atego, Actros, Arocs and Econic trucks, as well as the FUSO Canter.
We also provide; sales and aftersales support for the full range of Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks, and FUSO Canter, 24 hour commercial vehicle workshops, Suppliers of Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and ReMan Parts, 24 hour roadside assistance and recovery, VOSA Authorised Testing Facilities, Servicing and MOT class 4, 5, 7.
This role is customer facing and will involve, but is not limited to taking receipt of vehicles; advising customers in person or by telephone, making initial diagnoses, preparing orders for repair work, monitoring the repair process, taking receipt of repaired vehicles and handing them over to customers.
Actively selling after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner and ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders. Mediating between the parts warehouse, workshop and customers as well as Sales and Accounts.
Job Type / Category
Salary is £23k - £25K OTE, comprising of a £19,000 per annum basic salary (raising to £20,000 after becoming a qualified Mercedes-Benz C-Service Advisor), with a performance linked bonus plus uncapped commission earning potential.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team and be driven to succeed.
- Customer-focused and fully committed to delivering the highest professional standards.
- Resilient, thorough and accurate when completing a task with strong attention to detail.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Flexible, self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative, as well as being able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Motor trade experience in a similar role, ideally experience using the Kerridge system however full training for our systems will be given.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office primarily word and excel.
- Able to manage their workload that will involve meeting time critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Technician knowledge would be advantageous.
- A full driving licence is also essential.
Benefits offered by the Company include:
- Workplace Pension
- Death in service benefit
- Career Development
- A generous annual holiday entitlement of 30 paid day’s holiday per year
Application deadline: 31/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.