Workshop Cleaner - Liverpool
We currently have an opportunity for a Workshop Cleaner to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz dealership located in Liverpool.
eStar Truck and Van is an approved Mercedes-Benz dealership group with 5 locations covering the North-West and North Wales. We sell the full range of new and used Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles including Vito, Sprinter and Citan Vans, Atego, Actros, Arocs, and Econic trucks, as well as the FUSO Canter.
We also provide; sales and aftersales support for the full range of Mercedes-Benz Vans and Trucks, FUSO Canter, 24-hour commercial vehicle workshops, suppliers of Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and ReMan Parts, 24-hour roadside assistance and recovery, VOSA Authorised Testing Facilities, Servicing and MOT class 4, 5, 7.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure total customer satisfaction and responsibility for the maintenance of the premises, yards, and related facilities.
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping in the wash bay, yard area, and adjacent external areas.
- To maintain cleanliness and basic level checks on courtesy vehicles.
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety Policy and ISO requirements.
- Supervise parking arrangements and assist with the security of buildings during your working hours.
Experience required for the job
- To be capable of conversing with people in a lucid and pleasant manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and staff. Ability to accurately record all relevant information.
- Possess general knowledge of the layout of the site.
We offer more than a job, when you join us you are placed on a career path with a clear pay structure linked to your progress and Personal Development Plan through the Mercedes-Benz Technical Training Pathway and Qualifications.
- Extra Holidays issued at your 5 and 10 yr points.
- Workplace Pension.
- Career development.
- Free access to Pinpoint, financial planning services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.72 per hour
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.