The Arocs Tipper Truck: Robust, Reliable & Ready To Work.
The Mercedes-Benz Arocs is ideal for those in the construction sector, in need of a robust, reliable and efficient truck - with a fantastic payload, as well as enhanced features to further improve driver comfort.
Thanks to its economical Euro VI engines, as well as 9 cab variants, the Arocs provides you with a solution for almost every requirement. And with an array of other key after care benefits, such as 24-hour workshops, as well as dedicated Roadside Assistance - you could pick no better tipper truck to keep your construction business moving.
If you'd like to discover more about the Mercedes-Benz Arocs, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today...
0161 8481415 Email Us
The Arocs Tipper: Highlights At A Glance.
- Thanks to two cab widths: 2300mm or 2500mm and three cab lengths:S-cabs: 1700mm, M-cabs: 2000mm, L-cabs: 2300mm, offers excellent overall visibility and simple, precise handling in all typical construction-related applications.
- Ergonomically designed driver's workplace for enhanced driving comfort and ergonomics
- New remote control key and convenience central locking system
- MirrorCam for improved visibility and greater safety
- Fast-acting air-controlled heating and ventilation system with residual heat utilisation, optional air conditioning, automatic climate control, hot-water auxiliary heating system and stationary air conditioning system
- 6-cylinder in-line engines in four displacement classes spanning 18 output levels
- Crawl function with integrated manoeuvring mode for simple moving off and precise manoeuvring
- Spontaneous power delivery resulting from high torque even in the low rev range
- Broad torque range reduces number of shift operations and saves wear on clutch and transmission
- Robust and durable steel suspension for high load capacity and resilience in heavy-duty construction site operations
- 4-bellows air suspension1 for optimised driving dynamics and ride comfort in primarily road-based operations
Why Choose eStar Truck & Van?
Our mission is to create a better experience for the region's commercial vehicle community, driven by your needs and inspired by the latest vehicle technology. We might be a relatively new business, but what we lack in years established - we more than make up for in experience. In fact, our team of Truck Experts have a combined industry experience of over 50 years - which means you could pick nobody better to support your construction truck requirements.
Other benefits include:
- You have a dedicated team of Mercedes-Benz Truck Experts to support every stage of your journey, from the sale, right through to the service.
- We have a range of built trucks in stock and ready to work!
- Our workshops are open 24-hours a day, to minimise your downtime
- We have access to GenuineParts & Accessories, and will always aim to get the part to you within a day
- You will get a free, dedicated roadside assistance service, if you ever suffer a breakdown
Want To Discover More?
If you'd like to discover more about this exceptional truck, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today. We have a range of brand new trucks in stock and ready to go, so you could be driving away in one sooner than you think...
0161 848 1415 Email Us