Introducing... The all new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Business has always been about making the right connections. Take yours to the next level with the most intelligent, powerfully connected van the world has ever seen.
The new Sprinter is safer than ever. Even more versatile than ever. And factory-ready for the future, to improve your operations from day one. Its intelligent digital systems connect with the world around it to improve efficiency, minimise downtime and maximise safety – and keep your business moving.
The Sprinter now includes significantly enhanced features:
- 7” touchscreen MBUX multimedia system with DAB radio
- Active Brake Assist
- Attention Assist
- Automatic headlights, Keyless Start, electrical power steering
- Adjustable multi-function steering wheel with touch control buttons
- Mercedes PRO connect
- Security features such as alarm, deadlock and visible VIN
- USB Port and additional cabin storage compartments
- More than 1,700 possible configurations
- New front wheel drive option offers an additional 50kg+ payload, lower loading sill and very low rear entry step, with 9G-Tronic auto gearbox.
- Up to 17m² cargo space and a maximum payload of over 3,000kg.
- Air-suspended rear axle to protect the most fragile of goods and passengers.
The safest Sprinter yet.
The Sprinter is the acknowledged leader when it comes to safety – and in addition to the current model’s class-leading safety features, the Sprinter offers:
- Active Lane Keep Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Distance Pilot DISTRONIC
- Magic Vision Control windscreen wipers
- Emergency call (eCall)
- 360 reversing cameras
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Traffic sign assist
- LED Performance headlights
Now available in 100% electric...
Join a more sustainable, low-carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter – a powerhouse with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus intelligent Mercedes PRO connect software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
Get in touch today...
¹The Mercedes PRO connect app must not be used while the vehicle is on the move. Otherwise there is the risk of being distracted from what is happening on the road, thus endangering yourself or other road users. Please also observe the statutory provisions of the country in which you happen to be driving.
²Depending on regional availability.
³The provision of services in conjunction with the integral communications module depends on the network coverage of the mobile network provider.